[OpenSER-Devel] [SEAS] Problem with Registration of AS

Rajat Dudeja rajat.dudeja at tcs.com
Thu Feb 7 13:38:56 CET 2008

Hi,

I have following basic questions:

1. What does Event socket do?
  i.e. What kind of data flows on Event Socket?

2. What does Action Socket do?
    i.e. What kind of data flows on Event Socket?

3. Which socket should one use for registering an AS? To be more elaborate,
how registration process actually works?

I'm not able to register my AS ( I fear I may not be using the correct
socket for registration).

I have
Please help

and any attachments. Thank you