[OpenSER-Devel] [patch] Improvements for MSILO module

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Thu Feb 7 08:34:27 UTC 2008

On Thursday 07 February 2008 03:44:05 Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Iñaki Baz Castillo writes:
>  > - Added "offline_message" parameter allowing HTML. So the admin could
>  > set him
>  > own notification message in openser.cfg. If not set, the default value
>  > is: "<em>I'm offline. The message will be delivered when I'm
>  > online.</em>"
>
> proxy may serve users speaking different languages so the mechanism to
> select the message should be more flexible.

Could be nice, but:

Which language to set? caller or destination one? based on "Accept-Language"
o "subscriber" extra field ("language")?

> also, it should be possible
> for the user to configure such a message.

Yes but, would it really useful? the only available option is to "store the
message and be delivered later when destination becomes online". Why each
user would need to change that message?

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo