[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1886421 ] CPL module should suggest "openserdbctl"

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 5 09:49:30 UTC 2008

Bugs item #1886421, was opened at 2008-02-04 16:12
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by henningw
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1886421&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
SVN revision 3622. I compile and restart but I get this error:

---
ERROR:cpl-c:cpl_db_bind: Invalid table version (0, required 1)(use openser_mysql.sh reinstall)
---

AFAIK it should do mention to "openserdbctl reinit".