[OpenSER-Devel] renaming of database modules

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Feb 4 11:30:18 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am for the change as well.

In addition, I would rename the db_mod.* files to include database type
name -- I think is better for doxygen indexing as well. Also, don't like
the way DB functions are exported by the modules. We should migrate to
an API structure and the DB modules to export the function to load the
API structure. We get rid of potential bugs caused by prototype changes,
as there are now lot of type casts.