[OpenSER-Devel] Short introduction

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at sippysoft.com
Mon Feb 4 06:52:05 UTC 2008

Dear fellow OpenSER developers,

Bogdan has kindly granted my request to have a write access to the
OpenSER repository, so that this message is a short introduction of
myself and what I am planning to be working on in the scope of the
OpenSER project.

If you have been long enough with SER/OpenSER, you probably already know
myself as an author of nathelper/rtpproxy. Apart from that, I had done
some work in auth_radius module as well as in the field of general RFC
3261 interoperability. Also, as a long-term FreeBSD project member I
tend to keep an eye on any interoperability issues with that OS.

In addition to SER / OpenSER / FreeBSD, I am either active contributor
or founder/principal developer of few other opensource projects, such as
RTPproxy, Sippy B2BUA and RadiusClient-NG (now FreeRadius-Client).

As long as the OpenSER goes, I am going to work on keeping
nathelper/rtpproxy functionality on par with SER's wherever it's
possible / feasible. I might also contribute fix / feature here and
there from time to time.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions / comments.

Maksym Sobolyev
Sippy Software, Inc.
Internet Telephony (VoIP) Experts
T/F: +1-646-651-1110