[Kamailio-Devel] bogus commit to t_lookup.c in openser 1.3?
miconda at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 11:43:45 CET 2008
can you please get a ngrep sip trace of such call and send it to me?
On 12/27/08 21:35, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> i upgraded one of my proxies that talks to sems to latest openser 1.3
> version and noticed that it stopped matching acks to uas transactions.
> the situation is where openser sends invite using t_write_unix to sems.
> sems replies to it with 200 ok, which openser 1.3 relays to the
> caller. the caller then sends ack, which openser 1.3 is not anymore
> recognizing as belonging to the invite transaction, when i call t_relay.
> i then went to check if there has been any changes in t_lookup.c after
> my old working version and found this:
> the diff to previous version is change of goto statement in
> t_lookup_request test
> if (dlg_matching(p_cell, p_msg))
> goto found;
> from "found" to "e2e_ack".
> i then went and reverted the patch and after that acks started to match
> again fine.
> so i strongly suspect that the above patch is bogus and should be
> -- juha
> Devel mailing list
> Devel at lists.kamailio.org
More information about the Devel