[Kamailio-Devel] Question about the newer funcionts rtpproxy_stream2xxx

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Sat Dec 27 14:37:51 CET 2008

Hi all, reading the docs of the newer nathelper module on kamailio devel, I
found a mention on Example 1.22 about:

    if (is_method("INVITE")) {
        rtpproxy_offer();
        if (detect_hold()) {
            rtpproxy_stream2uas("/var/rtpproxy/prompts/music_on_hold", -1);
        } else {
            rtpproxy_stop_stream2uas();
        };
    };

But as far as I know, there is no detect_hold function on any module I
know ... or is a function in some devel module not published yet?

Talking about this .. are there any method to detect "hold" request appart
from using the textops module and parsing the SDP ?

Best regards