[Kamailio-Devel] 1.4.3 release today

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Dec 16 14:12:25 CET 2008

Hi,

i'll update the Changelog and set the tag for the 1.4.3 release around 16:30
UTC today.

I decided to not backport the changes in the DB modules related to the query
copy bug (from trunk) to the stable branch yet, because i think this needs
some more testing. I want to wait for the result with my changes from the bug
reporter, it seems that this bug is only triggered on some special
circumstances, or certain timing. As far as i know there were no previously
reports related to this problem, and i also not observed it in our production
systems.