[Kamailio-Devel] [Kamailio-Users] documenting pseudo-variables and transformations

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 12:05:51 CET 2008

On 12/08/08 13:42, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>  > The module readme should maintain a small section, listing the names of
>  > PV&T plus a link to dokuwiki page. Any other opinions?
>
> sounds fine to me or just a link without even listing the names.

ok, so, from now on, please document PV & Transformations in the
dokuwiki page, grouped by module name, e.g.:
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/pseudovariables:devel#tm_module_pseudo-variables

For devels, when they have time (if that happens soon :-) ), please
migrate existing PV&T from modules to dokuwiki. Leave in the module a
section with Exported pseudo-variables containing the link to the
dokuwiki page.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com