[Kamailio-Devel] TM API extension (was Re: SF.net SVN: openser:[5346] branches/1.4/modules)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 10:38:16 CET 2008

Hello,

as I could see, it adds a new parameter which represents a function to
release the parameter give for callback function. So it is one extra
parameter to the function that registers the callbacks.

It might be better to group them in a structure (callback function,
parameter for callback function, function to release the parameter), so
future extensions will just add an attribute in the structure rather
than adding a new parameter to registering function and changing all
over the code.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com