[Kamailio-Devel] 200 ok to pua does not work

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Sat Dec 13 15:59:38 CET 2008

Klaus Darilion writes:

 > This is probably the same problem as I and Aurelien have reported. With
 > debug=4 you should see in the logs that the process which sends the
 > PUBLISH does "clean up" after the process which receives the PUBLISH and
 > does 200 OK.

i tried many times and finally was able to reproduce the publish/200 ok
problem when debug level was 4.  it was easier to reproduce with debug
level 3, so looks like a timing related thing.

below is what i got to syslog from the point when kamailio received
publish request via pua mi interface.

-- juha

ps.  the message was too large and i submitted the debug output to tracker:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=2424011&group_id=139143