[Kamailio-Devel] [Kamailio-Users] Kamailio 1.4.2 : Weird Retransmission

Jerome Martin jmartin at longphone.fr
Thu Dec 11 17:55:14 CET 2008

Well, then your only onption might be to get a hub and connect an other
machine to it running tcpdump/ngrep instead of running it locally. Also,
look at your switches, maybe they have port mirriring ?

Jérôme Martin | LongPhone
Responsable Architecture Réseau
122, rue la Boetie | 75008 Paris
Tel :  +33 (0)1 56 26 28 44