[Kamailio-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-2177055 ] kamdbctl Upgrade Tool Failure

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 8 11:27:00 CET 2008

Bugs item #2177055, was opened at 2008-10-18 14:37
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by henningw
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=2177055&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: tools
Group: ver 1.4.x

Initial Comment:
During upgrade of openser 1.3.2 to kamailio 1.4.1, I ran the kamdbctl tool to upgrade the database on mysql. I failed because I got access denied with 'root' user. After that I ran Kamailio and I got this log:

Oct 16 18:20:25 dev-ser-01 /sbin/kamailio[6466]:
ERROR:core:db_check_table_version: invalid version 2 for table
presentity found, expected 3 (check table structure and table
"version")

Date: 2008-12-08 10:26

Message:
Hi,

thanks for the report. I think the error you got was caused from the
initial "permission denied" problem. I tested the upgrade from 1.3 branch
to 1.4 with 'kamdbctl migrate' (mysql), it worked ok for me. Please re-open
if you can add more details.