[Kamailio-Devel] [OpenSIPS-Devel] presence and pua_bla module question

Anca Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Fri Aug 29 09:57:09 CEST 2008

Hi Klaus,

Indeed the way the presentity uri is build for event dialog is related
to the BLA implementation and the draft.
I had the same difficulty when I first read the draft. It is strange how
they populate the headers. You might call it a bug in the draft. The
fact is that with the current implementation, taking the username from
the contact, BLA works with Polycom phones which implement this feature(
with dialog;sla) and follow the draft exactly. It might be against all
logic, but in the end interoperability is what matters.
Now, to solve this breaking of dialog event usage, I think also that a
change should be made in the parser to separate the dialog and the bla
event ( dialog;sla).  I could take care of that.

regards,
Anca