[Kamailio-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser:[4734] trunk

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Aug 25 17:32:18 CEST 2008

On Monday 25 August 2008, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> > do you refer to the fork option in the config script?
>
> right,
> http://www.kamailio.net/dokuwiki/doku.php/core-cookbook:devel#fork

Hi Daniel,

i documented this change in the wiki cookbook, and also fixed the core to set
the other necessary variable if the fork parameter is set. So the current
behaviour should be equivalent to the old one. Do you think we need also
a "daemon" parameter for the script? I'm not sure if there is a really high
demand for this kind of functionality.