[Kamailio-Devel] pseudo variable module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 09:57:59 CEST 2008

On 08/22/08 10:45, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>  > ahh, ok. I was thinking that most of the modules take PVs as parameters.
>  > Will be valid only those available.
>
> are you suggesting that, for example, a certain load balance function
> could only be given certain PVs as parameters, i.e., only those that
> have been implemented in core, in order to avoid loading the PV module?

no, the PV is available if it is exported by a module -- it doesn't need
to be exported by core. I wanted to make clear that the module must be
loaded to have the PVs available.

The PV exported by modules are registered before any other operation
done with the module and before parsing the routing blocks, so they are
available in the entire config file and the other modules. The are
available after the loadmodule line.

> -- juha

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com