[Kamailio-Devel] logo

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Fri Aug 22 08:56:27 CEST 2008

21 aug 2008 kl. 00.52 skrev Ricky Gutierrez:

> logo with basic colors
Ricky,

I think you misunderstood me, my apologies for not being very clear.

With "pure black/white", I meant only "ONE" color without shades.
Think about
producing a cheap t-shirt for the huge Kamailio five-year anniversary
with 2.000 visitors to that year's
Kamaliocon and we only have black t-shirts and only have white color
and no shading. 100% white only.

For me, this applies to all logotypes proposed  - even if the
preferred one has multiple colors,
shadows and fancy shading, there will be a need for a solid version.

(Yes, I've organized many conferences where we had cheap sponsors for
t-shirts so we ended up as above,
and the cheap sponsor's fancy logo was totally destroyed and looked
very ugly).

Sorry for putting more work on your shoulders :-)

/O