[Kamailio-Devel] [Kamailio-Users] KAMAILIO v1.4.0 is released

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Aug 15 13:20:32 CEST 2008

Hi Daniel,

appreciate the detailed mail about the release, but I see no credits
section. Typically, in open source it is more like an "obligation" to
give credits to people involved in the work (and I guess this release
the work of more than one person).

Also giving the right credits to OpenSIPS team will be fair, as kamilio
1.4 imported ~40 commits (bug fixing and new features) from OpenSIPS
1.4.0 and OpenSIPS 1.4.1.

Thank you,
Bogdan