[Kamailio-Devel] RFC: database interface module infrastructure

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Aug 14 09:00:46 CEST 2008

On Thu, August 14, 2008 8:35 am, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>> stored? I thought it make sense in the db directory, but they do not
>> belong to the core, more to the modules. So perhaps they should be saved
>> in the individual module directories?
>>

> they should be in the module directory. They belong there and the
> objects shall stay with the module.

Hi Daniel,

ok. One reason that i choose this directory in the first place was my
laziness.. ;-) But you're right, there belong more to the modules then to
the core. For most modules this should work just fine, perhaps there are
some adjustments in the "prefix" in the db/schema directory necessary. But
how should i deal with the presence stuff? There are quite a lot of
modules that have certain cross table dependencies, if i'm not wrong.