[Kamailio-Devel] RFC: database interface module infrastructure

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Aug 13 10:27:03 CEST 2008

On Wed, August 13, 2008 8:42 am, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>> .c__ and .h__ (if compiler accepts it)
>>
> or
>  _ _name_ _.c
>
> and
>
> _ _ name _ _.h

Hi Daniel, hi Klaus,

I'll check if there are any problems with the compiler and this names. I
commited the xsl stuff earlier this morning, and reverted the auth_db
change from yesterday. The code could now be generated with a 'make
dbschema', but its not used at the moment.

There are also some probably some improvement possible with regards to the
naming of functions and parameters. Where should this autogenerated stuff
stored? I thought it make sense in the db directory, but they do not
belong to the core, more to the modules. So perhaps they should be saved
in the individual module directories?