[Kamailio-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1964515 ] Registrar does not add route header for CANCEL

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 6 12:07:46 CEST 2008

Bugs item #1964515, was opened at 2008-05-15 15:01
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by miconda
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1964515&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver 1.2.x

Initial Comment:
When the registrar uses the path field to set a Route  header for an INVITE and relays that (statefull), a following CANCEL gets no Route header added. This violates rfc3261 section 9.1:

"If the request being cancelled contains a Route header field, the CANCEL request MUST include that Route header field's values."

The request does get sent to the address from the path header (which in my case is a stateless load-balancer) but from there the request is unroutable.