[Kamailio-Devel] [Kamailio-Users] 1.4.0 release plans, project matters

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Aug 5 21:13:28 CEST 2008

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu writes:

 > Form my perspective,
 > looking back over the last year, I do not see any evolution with OpenSER
 > - just take a look at release 1.2 and release 1.4 (future) and tell me
 > it is the same - going in the same direction is dead-end.

bogdan,

again, i don't see any reason that would have prevented you from making
whatever changes in the direction of OpenSER project.  the board
certainly didn't prevent that and there was never any discussion about a
need to change the "direction".  i personally would have been more that
willing (and still am) to resign from the board if i had known that i
was blocking the progress you had secretly in your mind.

-- juha