[Kamailio-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser:[4553] trunk/tls/tls_init.c

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Aug 5 12:38:36 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 05 August 2008, Johansson Olle E wrote:
> Could be implemented as an svn property.
>
> Maybe we should investigate using automerge?

Hi Olle,

it could be possible to import certain directories into our tree, this will
work at least if Bogdan don't change core interfaces. The svn automerge
script (if you refer to this) could be also used to sync the different trees,
but it contains certain commits that we probably don't want to import. So
this still needs manual oversight.

All this could have been avoided if Bogdan simply created a feature branch in
the repository instead of this fork. The new svn 1.5 (already deployed from
sf.org) make its much more easier to sync branches and trunk.