[Kamailio-Devel] another db schema generation problem

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Aug 1 14:36:13 CEST 2008

On Thursday 31 July 2008, Dan Pascu wrote:
> It appears that the way indexes are generated has changed. Previously they
> were intergrated in the table creation, now they are created after the
> table is created. This breaks foreign key constrains, which no longer
> find the index to use.
> [..]

Hi Dan,

yes, i changed this three months ago during the preparations for oracle. It
allowed me to use the same code for all the SQL databases, as postgres in 1.3
creates this already after the tables and also use the "CONSTRAINT" syntax.
As foreign keys are not used in the trunk, i did not test this use cases.