[Kamailio-Devel] 1.4.0 release date

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 10:41:36 CEST 2008

On 07/31/08 16:59, Adrian Georgescu wrote:
> I would prefer that too
>
> But some bugs will always be there, we may kill some but we discover
> new ones. So 7-th of  August is as good as any other date.
7-th august is fine with me as well. Pressures me to work on close the
one I started to investigate...

One question, shall we rename aditional tools, openserctl, openserdbctl
or we keep them for a transition period. Perhaps in this first release
with the new name we should create some symlinks.

> Let's do it.
>
> Adrian
>

> On Jul 30, 2008, at 2:12 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
>
>> Henning Westerholt writes:
>>
>>> Most are reported against the dialog module, but
>>> we've also some problems in core and other areas.
>>
>> i would prefer that bugs that are against core or "mandatory to use"
>> modules (at least tm) should be fixed before the new release.
>>
>> -- juha

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com