[OpenSER-Devel] Authorization:[ ]-Header...

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Wed Apr 30 16:19:37 CEST 2008

Hi,

i have a short question.
I see some user-agents in the field, which send the Authorization-Header
in the following format:

Authorization:Digest
username="00494012345",realm="sip.domain.de",nonce="481875946aa956c4d2f643427a8efa81ffb31cec",uri="sip:00494012345 at sip.domain.de",algorithm="MD5",response="bc7fea3b079c6670a92d2322738b21aa".

However, is_present_hf("Authorization") gives a negative-result (Header
not found), and pv_www_authorize returns -4, which should be
"credentials were not found in request".
Is the whitespace between header-name and header-value required or
optional? I was not able to find a clear answer to this in the RFC...
Any hints? Where is it described in the RFC?

Thank you,
Carsten