[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Patches-1933630 ] dialog callbacks: mi enhancements

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Apr 27 18:16:46 CEST 2008

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by osas
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=1933630&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
For modules sitting on top of the dialog module it is not possible to retrieve the call specific context out of a callback, because the pointer to the context is stored inside the dialog callback structure.

It would make sense to enhance the existing dialog callbacks with a new one that will be used by the mi commands to list the call specific context of the data that is hold by the module that is sitting on top of the dialog module.

An example is the sst module.  The call specific context is:
typedef struct sst_info_st {
        enum sst_flags requester;
        enum sst_flags supported;
        unsigned int interval;
} sst_info_t;

It would make sense to create a new mi command for the dialog module (like dlg_enhanced_list) that will print in addition to the dialog context, the context of each module that registered an mi callback with the dialog module.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas