[OpenSER-Devel] dialog callback names

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Mon Apr 21 13:49:12 CEST 2008

I noticed there is a new dialog callback type: DLGCB_WITHIN_RESPONSE.

I think that for having a consistent naming scheme, it should be called
DLGCB_RESPONSE_WITHIN, considering that we already had DLGCB_REQ_WITHIN
and DLGCB_RESPONSE_FWDED.

Also, I think the use of abbreviations should be consistent as well (REQ
vs RESPONSE). I don't care for one or another, but I see no reason to use
abbreviations only in one case, considering that the words request and
response have about the same length.

These inconsistencies only make for confusing interfaces.

--
Dan