[OpenSER-Devel] dialog callbacks: mi enhancements

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Sat Apr 19 01:44:53 CEST 2008

On Saturday 19 April 2008, Ovidiu Sas wrote:
> Well ... this is still a callback, but a different type :)

I would say there is a slight but significant semantic distinction between
them. A callback is something that will be "called back" when something
happens. This is more like a function from a dynamic library registered
at runtime. But the distinction is irrelevant in this case. The important
point IMO, as I mentioned before, is about separating the interfaces
based on the direction in which they make the information flow.

--
Dan