[OpenSER-Devel] dialog callbacks: mi enhancements

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Thu Apr 17 22:48:51 CEST 2008

On Thursday 17 April 2008, Ovidiu Sas wrote:
> Hello Dan,
>
> I think you misunderstood my goal here.
> I want _from_ the dialog module to access the internals of other
> modules sitting on top of the dialog module.  That's why I need a
> callback.
> I don't intend to access the dialog internals from other modules
> (which could be done via the dialog API, as you suggested).

Ok, now it's clear what you want to do. Before I got the impression it was
meant to go the other way around. So is this a generic interface other
modules can use too? I'm asking because even though I haven't looked at
the code, the callback names contained MI in their names, which would
suggest they are MI specific (even though they may in fact not be).

--
Dan