[OpenSER-Devel] dialog callbacks: mi enhancements

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Thu Apr 17 20:54:36 CEST 2008

On Thursday 17 April 2008, Ovidiu Sas wrote:
> Hello Dan,
>
> This is my the solution to this particular issue. I'm not saying that
> is the only one or the best one. I'm quite open to other alternatives.
>
> My goal here was to provide a way to inspect specific call context
> inside modules sitting on top of the dialog module.
> I posted this initially as a feature request and I received no
> replies, and therefore I started to work on it.
> If you have an alternative solution, please describe it, create a
> patch and I will be happy to review it and test it.

I don't have an alternative solution, nor the desire to design one as I do
not have any use for it ATM, but I think if you are making this effort
because you need it, it should at least be built as a generic interface
others may benefit from, not as a particular one only useful for the MI
interface. So don't be that defensive, I was just asking some questions
to figure out why to took that approach and stated my opinion, since I
was under the impression you asked for opinions, but apparently I
misinterpreted your request.

--
Dan