[OpenSER-Devel] missing datatype length in db schemes

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Apr 10 19:08:41 CEST 2008

Hi Henning,

Note that in mysql the len spec has a different meaning. It has nothing
to do with the number of bytes the data has - this is predefined per
type -, but it is a display spec (number of digits to be displayed) :).

    http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/numeric-types.html

Not sure how it is for postgres, but just want to be sure there is no
confusion.

Regards,
Bogdan