[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [3972] trunk

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Thu Apr 3 22:47:02 CEST 2008

On Thursday 03 April 2008, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> to understand from here that developers of  openser should provide
> flexibility and have the column names as parameters but not the same
> for other applications (being a bit nasty this time ... ;-) )

There was no mention that those application are configurable or not and
even if it was, quite frankly, I do not see the point you try to make
here. Openser may need to work with preexisting subscriber databases,
while an application that reads and displays sip traces is made for one
sole purpose, and it doesn't have to work with something else than
openser. If it has, then I'm sure it may have configurable database
access to work with multiple data sources.

--
Dan