[OpenSER-Devel] openser social networking events - April-June 2008

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 12:25:19 CEST 2008

Hello,

in the period of time April - June 2008, there will be a series of
openser social networking events organized in different places world
wide, during the time some other Open Source or VoIP  events take place
in the same location. The events are most probably in the form of a
dinner, organized together with local representatives of openser
community. The events are intended to be rather small size, to allow
each one to know the others, in a nice and friendly discussion
environment. The primary goal is to strengthen the relations within
community and give opportunity to network for collaboration and
business. Participation to any of these events is free, everybody pays
for its expenses. Anyone interested in openser, sip or voip in general
is welcome to join.

Next events are:

- Bucharest, Romania, April 12, 2008, tied up with ROSDEV2008
(http://www.rosdev.ro - Romanian site only)
- Orlando, FL, USA, April 22, 2008, tied up with OPENSER-Asterisk SIP
Masterclass (http://www.edvina.net)
- Barcelona, Spain, May 6, 2008, tied up with OPENSER-Asterisk SIP
Masterclass (http://www.avanzada7.com/)
- Vienna, Austria, May 23, 2008, on the way to AsteriskTag
(http://www.asterisk-tag.org/wiki/Hauptseite)
- Berlin, Germany, May 28, 2008, tied up with LinuxTag
(http://www.linuxtag.org)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands, June 3, 2008, tied up with VoN.x Europe
(http://www.von.com/web/index.php)

The hour and place for each event will be announced few days before as
we know the number of attending people and we make the reservation.
Please send email to me to reserve a place, although you are welcome to
come at any time and without prior notice, you may find that there is no
more available seat to join the table.

If you live in the surroundings of these cities, and want to help with
organization, you know a nice and quite place suitable for the event,
let me know.

http://www.asipto.com