[OpenSER-Devel] Carrierroute Compile Requirement

Edson 4lists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 14:40:21 CEST 2007

Hi, Norman

I didn't say that this information were not in the module README file, just
that it was missed on the main INSTALL file. That's why I didn't open a BUG
report. Maybe I wasn't clear/sharp enough to permit the identification of
which file I was trying to mention. Sorry for that. Is the INSTALL file on
the root directory.

But You are right, on the 'carrierroute' module README the information is
present.

Edson