[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [2739] trunk

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed Sep 12 17:27:31 CEST 2007

Anca Vamanu writes:

 > I have only removed some unnecessary keys in active_watcher table... I
 > don't think I have to increment the version? Do I?

anca,

well, i have an upgrade script that i update each time there is a change
in openser tables.  i did it because i have several hosts running trunk
version and tables are changing frequently.  the script figures out
based on table version number if it needs to update a table definition.
if version number stays the same, it means that the script does not
remove those extra keys from active_watchers table.

-- juha