[OpenSER-Devel] Building openser against new xmlrpc-c

Edson 4lists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 19:18:25 CEST 2007

Hi, Barry...

I'm facing a similar problem when trying to compile, but on an OpenSUSE
10.2. Asking our friend Google, it cames up with this e-mail from Bogdan
http://www.openser.org/pipermail/users/2007-January/008705.html

I don't know why but the development of mi_xmlrpc is based/dependent on an
old version of the libxmlrpc-c3-dev package (0.9.10-4). But that's what I
understand from the above e-mail. Maybe it had been upgraded, but since I
have this same problem...

Edson