[OpenSER-Devel] can not acc failure transactions

Victor Gamov vit at lipetsk.ru
Mon Sep 10 19:55:55 CEST 2007

Hi All

I red ACC module manual many times but still can not understand what I
need to do to account failed transactions (408 for example)

I make following configuration but failed transactions still not accounted

---------- cut here ------------------
modparam("acc", "early_media", 1)
modparam("acc", "report_ack", 1)
modparam("acc", "report_cancels", 1)
modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "db_flag", 1)

route[1] {

   setflag(1);
   t_on_failure("1");
   t_relay();
}

failure_route[1] {

   xlog("L_ERR", "failure_route[1]: METHOD=$rm; rc=$T_reply_code\n");
}

Yes I can add some acc_db_request() into failure_route[1] but this
function don't set sip_code field in DB.

Please advise me before I start to read sources :-)

--
CU,
Victor Gamov