[OpenSER-Devel] patch for dialog module to update DB with more states

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Sep 5 09:16:05 CEST 2007

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the patch - I will overview it from technical point of view
to see if everything ok.

The reason for not saving anything in DB before dialog confirmation is
because I found no usefull case for it - if the transaction creating the
dialog is lost (due restart) is useless to restore the dialog as it will
be never confirmed and it will just timeout; also the focus of the
module is on the active dialogs, so the failed ones are not traced and
stored in DB....

Regards,
Bogdan