[OpenSER-Devel] patch for dialog module to update DB with more states

Ben Smithurst openserdev.29f4da9a at bensmithurst.com
Tue Sep 4 13:08:50 CEST 2007

Hi,

We're experimenting with getting the dialog module to store call info in
the DB, however it seems to only store states 3 and 4.

The attached patch makes the module store all states, meaning the calls
are inserted when they first ring, rather than on answer, and the DB is
correctly updated to state 5 when a call is hung up.

Also included is a patch to the DB schema to allow certain fields to be
null.  I've increased the table version to 2 in the schema because that
seems to be what the dialog module already expects it to be, I had table
version errors before I amended that.

Is this something worth including in SVN?

cheers
-ben

--
Ben Smithurst