[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1786664 ] [textops] "append_hf" too in previous "append_branch" ¿?

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Sep 3 12:39:26 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1786664, was opened at 2007-09-02 17:00
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by klaus_darilion
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1786664&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi, if I add a header **after*** "append_branch()" the new branch has too that header, why?

I mean:

  append_branch();  # New branch.
  append_hf("New-Header: just for current branch\r\n");

So now the current branch gets, when leaves the route, a new header. But the unexpected is that the appended branch has it too.

I think that the expected bahavious is just the current branch to get that new header.