[OpenSER-Devel] code documentation with doxygen

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Oct 31 16:46:13 UTC 2007

Hello all,

i would like start to add some actual documentation for important functions in
the doxygen format. I would suggest that we using the "C" syntax of doxygen,
that is already used within the trunk.

Example for this syntax:

/**
 * Timeout handler during wait for children exit.
 * like sig_alarm_kill, but the timeout has occured when cleaning up,
 * try to leave a core for future diagnostics
 * \param signo signal for killing the children
 * \see sig_alarm_kill
 */
static void sig_alarm_abort(int signo) {..}

Existing documentation could be converted to the doxygen format, as in the
example from main.c given above.

Any objections against documentation with this syntax and format?