[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1823417 ] Presence

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Oct 31 12:38:10 UTC 2007

Bugs item #1823417, was opened at 2007-10-31 11:31
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by anca_vamanu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1823417&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
Hi

I am trying to get presence to work between a LinkSys SPA942 and a Snom 360 and an XLite client.

I am running OpenSER 1.2.2 (I have tried 1.3 just to get the proper error messages below)

I get these messages when the Linksys tries to SUBSCRIBE

presence:handle_subscribe: Missing or unsupported event header field value
presence:handle_subscribe:     event= call-info
presence:handle_subscribe:     event= call-summary

Is the Linksys sending a proprietry packet, or is this event just not handled?

Is it possible at all to have presence operating properly between these phones?

Regards
Andries Venter