[OpenSER-Devel] Memory leak

Bastian Friedrich bastian.friedrich at collax.com
Wed Oct 31 12:14:32 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Tuesday 30 October 2007, Mik Cheez wrote:
> The big modification I added to my routing before
> this began was using 'perl_exec' in the onreply_route (before I only
> used it in the general and failure route).

unfortunately, I still have not caught up with Daniel's free_fixup functions;
I do hope to find time for that during the next days. Your dump looks as if
you were using module functions that require fixup functions in your perl
script?

Can you send me your proxy_functions.pl (privately, if it contains sensitive
data)?

Best,
   Bastian

--
Collax GmbH . Burkheimer Straße 3 . 79111 Freiburg . Germany
p: +49 (0) 761-45684-24

Geschäftsführer: William K. Hite / Boris Nalbach
AG München HRB 158898 . Ust.-IdNr: DE 814464942
\ Dinner not ready: (A)bort (R)etry (P)izza