[OpenSER-Devel] Memory leak

Mik Cheez michael_bulk at wildgate.com
Tue Oct 30 17:35:44 UTC 2007

I'm finding that the amount of memory being allocated by OpenSER is
increasing.  Just before crashing this morning, the total amount of
memory allocated to OpenSER reached 5.67MB.  On starting OpenSER, the
amount of allocated memory is around 1GB.

I've attached a memory trace for one of my processes.  This was created
using release 2997.  The big modification I added to my routing before
this began was using 'perl_exec' in the onreply_route (before I only
used it in the general and failure route).

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Mik