[OpenSER-Devel] Can't connect with RtpProxy since 1.3.X

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Tue Oct 30 11:11:05 UTC 2007

El Tuesday 30 October 2007 10:40:07 Bogdan-Andrei Iancu escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I just tested with the current trunk version of openser and rtpproxy and
> it worked perfectly. Are you sure the error is not related to something
> specific to your machine? have you tried on other machine?

I've tryed now installed SVN openser in other machine (Debian Sid) with
RtpProxy of Debian. The same error. OpenSer can't connect with RtpProxy (it
connects but gives the error I explained).

After that I've removed OpenSer SVN and installed OpenSer 1.2.2-3 of Debian
Sid. **same configuration** and RtpProxy works  ¿?¿?¿?¿

  rtpp_test: RTP proxy <udp:127.0.0.1:22222> found, support for it enabled

The conf is very simple:

###### OpenSer

debug=3
children=8
fork=yes
log_stderror=yes
log_facility=LOG_LOCAL7

port=5060

dns=no
disable_dns_blacklist=yes  # Para evitar los filtros TM/473.
auto_aliases=no

# ------------------ module loading ----------------------------------

#set module path
mpath="/usr/lib/openser/modules/"

# Tiene que ir primero pues otros dependen de él.
loadmodule "sl.so"
loadmodule "tm.so"
loadmodule "rr.so"
loadmodule "maxfwd.so"
loadmodule "mi_fifo.so"
loadmodule "usrloc.so"
# Logs en pantalla.
loadmodule "xlog.so"
# Access the has_totag() function. This function is necessary for processing
re-INVITEs.
loadmodule "uri.so"
# For manipulating text, searching for substrings, and checking for the
existence of specific header.
loadmodule "textops.so"

loadmodule "nathelper.so"

# --------------------------------

modparam("nathelper", "rtpproxy_sock","udp:127.0.0.1:22222")

modparam("mi_fifo", "fifo_name", "/tmp/openser_fifo")

modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 0)
modparam("usrloc", "nat_bflag", 6)

modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 1)

Sincerely, no idea what more I can try.

Do you use a compiled RtpProxy instead of distro package? (anyway I already
tryed compiling RtpProxy 0.3 and the same error).

Do I need any other param for 1.3 version?

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es