[OpenSER-Devel] PUA/PUA_MI Error:

Schumann Sebastian Sebastian.Schumann at t-com.sk
Mon Oct 29 13:50:10 UTC 2007

Dear all

After long evaluation I still have the following error and no solution
yet to solve it.

I am using OpenSER current trunk version, but also with older versions
(e.g. 2597, 2619) I am having the problem.

With version 2404 it seems to work, although I cannot use that version
and have to upgrade OpenSER to a newer release due to table
consistencies.

When I use PUA_MI to create a Publish, everything works fine. "Expires:
-1" works for infinite state. But when I want to expire this state
("Expires: 0"), the PUA replies:
search_htable: record not found and later
send_publish: request for a publish with expires 0 and no record found

There is most likely a problem in pua/hash.c or pua/send_publish.c but I
cannot find it.

Can anyone help?

Regards
Sebastian