[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1819335 ] [lcr] bug in doc in "rpid_avp" param

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 29 12:50:52 UTC 2007

Bugs item #1819335, was opened at 2007-10-24 17:12
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by juhe
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1819335&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
Devel doc says:

1.3.18. rpid_avp (AVP string)
modparam("^auth$|domain|lcr", "rpid_avp", "$avp(i:302)")

But domain module has not "rpid_avp" parameter so OpenSer gives an error.

Let me a question:

I've noted since devel (1.3) version lot of parameters in this lcr module are mandatory (in 1.2 they weren't).

In my case I just want load_contacts() and next_contacts() functions, and not gateway related. But I need to declare:

modparam("lcr", "gw_uri_avp", "$avp(i:703)")
modparam("lcr", "ruri_user_avp", "$avp(i:704)")
modparam("lcr", "rpid_avp", "$avp(i:705)")
modparam("lcr", "dm_flag", 25)

All of then parameters I don't need.

Couldn't be possible to "separate" gateway related things and contacts "q" related things? or at least those parameters not to be mandatory?

Regards and congratulations for this module, serial forwarding for contacts works very well :)

Comment By: Iñaki Baz (ibc_sf)