[OpenSER-Devel] Announcement: devel.openser.org available

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Oct 24 15:29:15 UTC 2007

Hello Henning,

thanks for making this available. Except shell access to registered
developers, the other topics should be interesting for users community
as well. It is good to let them know availability of a SVN mirror, at least.

One observation, as I see in your email, the debs are from trunk, but
they present as 1.2.0. They should be 1.3.0-trunk, or so, not to
confuse. You can change the deb building files on SVN to reflect that.