[OpenSER-Devel] lcr module parameters

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Tue Oct 23 07:46:01 CEST 2007

It appears that between revisions 1835 and 1836 the fr_inv_timer parameter
of the lcr module was renamed to fr_timer. Was this intentional (and if
so why) or was just a case of mistyping that slipped in?
The documentation still mentions fr_inv_timer and the internal variable is
still named fr_inv_timer, so I'm tempted to guess that it was mistyped by
error.

http://openser.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/openser/trunk/modules/lcr/lcr_mod.c?view=diff&r1=1835&r2=1836

And while we're at this, I noticed that there are a lot of lcr module
parameters that mirror parameters from tm. Wouldn't it make sense to load
those from there (like the registrar module does with parameters from
usrloc)?

--
Dan